Modern slavery act statement
Fidessa delivers multi-asset class trading and investment management solutions to the world’s financial markets community. Fidessa serves over 23,500 users across 900 clients, and employs around 1,700 staff globally.
Section 54 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 (Act) requires Fidessa to make a statement about the steps it has taken during the financial year to ensure that slavery and human trafficking is not taking place in any of its supply chains and in any part of its business.
Fidessa takes its responsibilities very seriously and, as such, during the financial year it has taken the following steps:
- introduced a new supplier due diligence questionnaire that includes, amongst other things, questions relating to modern slavery, other labour standards, anti-corruption and environmental matters. All potential and new suppliers are required to complete the questionnaire and we are asking existing suppliers to complete it
- communicating guidance to relevant staff designed to ensure Fidessa’s compliance with the Act
During future financial years Fidessa will:
- monitor compliance with its policies
- monitor compliance of applicable policies with the requirements of the Act
- monitor suppliers’ responses to its questionnaires and take appropriate action
- monitor any adverse reports regarding Fidessa’s suppliers and take appropriate action
- where applicable, seek to amend its terms and conditions with its suppliers to introduce appropriate contractual arrangements and enforcement mechanisms
Approved by the board of Fidessa group plc and signed on its behalf
Chief Financial Officer