Middle office, risk and compliance
Integrated support for full middle office business processes, along with sophisticated regulatory compliance tools and management of pre/post-trade risk.
- Pre/post-trade limit checks and commission calculator
- Electronic trade confirmations and allocations
- Direct trade affirmations with buy-sides over FIX using Fidessa's Direct Affirmation Service (DAS) and Post-trade Hub
- Real-time position keeping and P&L displays
- Comprehensive regulatory compliance tools for MiFID, RegNMS, etc
- Best execution and trade reporting
- Full audit trail and trade/order histories
For more information on DAS and Fidessa's other post-trade services, visit the sell-side section of Fidessa's dedicated [Re]Thinking Post-trade web site.