Each year we offer a number of graduates the opportunity to develop their careers in our rapidly expanding business. We look for high calibre, enthusiastic graduates with computing or numerate degrees and an interest in the investment marketplace.
We offer comprehensive and ongoing training covering a wide range of subjects, a graduate mentoring scheme, and plenty of opportunity for career progression in our fast growing company. We also have competitive benefits/compensation. The company actively supports a wide range of social and sporting opportunities organised by employees and informal events are arranged throughout the year.
To find out more about the exciting opportunities available please look at the country you are interested in applying to in Global Vacancies. To apply, simply identify the position you are interested in on the web site and follow the simple instructions for submitting your resume/CV.
- Where are we based?
- Fidessa is a global company. We have offices in E…
- How long will the recruitment process take?
- We endeavour to turn around your application with…
- How do I submit my CV/Resume?
- Please go to the country page and then select the…
- Fraudulent Job Offers Warning
- Fidessa has become aware of emails containing ‘jo…
- #Wokingjob Don't want to be a #Developer but want to use #IT? We have a #Graduate Connectivity (#FIX) #Engineer: https://t.co/pvROm6VzLM
- 25 July 2016 15:14
- RT @GuardianJobs: Have you ever been caught off guard with a question in an interview? STAR technique could help in these situations https:…
- 25 July 2016 14:45
- RT @JobsInWoking: NEW JOB: Support Service Manager - Fidessa PLC - Woking ➔ https://t.co/q9ui5tnoF6
- 25 July 2016 14:37