Each year we offer a number of graduates the opportunity to develop their careers in our rapidly expanding business. We look for high calibre, enthusiastic graduates with computing or numerate degrees and an interest in the investment marketplace.
We offer comprehensive and ongoing training covering a wide range of subjects, a graduate mentoring scheme, and plenty of opportunity for career progression in our fast growing company. We also have competitive benefits/compensation. The company actively supports a wide range of social and sporting opportunities organised by employees and informal events are arranged throughout the year.
To find out more about the exciting opportunities available please look at the country you are interested in applying to in Global Vacancies. To apply, simply identify the position you are interested in on the web site and follow the simple instructions for submitting your resume/CV.
- Do I need a work permit to apply?
- We can't employ anyone who doesn't have the right…
- Can I apply for more than one role at a time?
- This depends on the country you are applying to w…
- Fidessa internships are managed by the hiring cou…
- How can I develop my career?
- Fidessa offers comprehensive career development t…
- @UoS_Careers #careersfair Come visit us at stand 17 for info about our #techjobs and #Graduate scheme @Fidessa
- 22 October 2014 11:39
- RT @SotonEngEnv: Don't forget to check out the @UoS_Careers IT, Science & Engineering Fair in Garden Court today http://t.co/FVZ7qldUkb #so…
- 22 October 2014 11:36
- Fidessa ready @unisouthampton careers fair, come along and meet us at stand 17 http://t.co/Intkvpt6l7
- 22 October 2014 10:49