Each year we offer a number of graduates the opportunity to develop their careers in our rapidly expanding business. We look for high calibre, enthusiastic graduates with computing or numerate degrees and an interest in the investment marketplace.
We offer comprehensive and ongoing training covering a wide range of subjects, a graduate mentoring scheme, and plenty of opportunity for career progression in our fast growing company. We also have competitive benefits/compensation. The company actively supports a wide range of social and sporting opportunities organised by employees and informal events are arranged throughout the year.
To find out more about the exciting opportunities available please look at the country you are interested in applying to in Global Vacancies. To apply, simply identify the position you are interested in on the web site and follow the simple instructions for submitting your resume/CV.
- How do I submit my CV/Resume?
- Please go to the country page and then select the…
- What benefits can I expect?
- We offer competitive salaries with performance re…
- What's the Fidessa recruitment process like?
- We have a fair, professional and rigorous selecti…
- Is there a closing date for applications?
- Many of our vacancies are rolling positions for m…
- @UoS_Careers @Union_Soton Can't wait to attend! Couriers are booked! #TechTalent wanted.
- 25 April 2017 07:12
- We're proud of our people at Fidessa: Pleased to see Ian McIntyre on #NorthernIreland 40 under 40 List 2017 - https://t.co/3ujybhW7Xz
- 25 April 2017 07:10
- What makes #fidessa a great company to work for? Find out here: https://t.co/IIDlMgGXFF https://t.co/JJVH8j7MvC
- 24 April 2017 13:23