Each year we offer a number of graduates the opportunity to develop their careers in our rapidly expanding business. We look for high calibre, enthusiastic graduates with computing or numerate degrees and an interest in the investment marketplace.
We offer comprehensive and ongoing training covering a wide range of subjects, a graduate mentoring scheme, and plenty of opportunity for career progression in our fast growing company. We also have competitive benefits/compensation. The company actively supports a wide range of social and sporting opportunities organised by employees and informal events are arranged throughout the year.
To find out more about the exciting opportunities available please look at the country you are interested in applying to in Global Vacancies. To apply, simply identify the position you are interested in on the web site and follow the simple instructions for submitting your resume/CV.
- Do I need a work permit to apply?
- We can't employ anyone who doesn't have the right…
- How do I submit my CV/Resume?
- Please go to the country page and then select the…
- Does Fidessa promote work-life balance among its e...
- Yes, we believe in the importance of work-life ba…
- Fidessa internships are managed by the hiring cou…
- #Wokingjob - #Trading Support Analyst for EU Service Desk. #UNIX scripting #TCL or C++ required. Full details at: https://t.co/n4FhPyGiOd
- 23 March 2015 13:36
- New #Graduate #Sybase Database Administrator #vacancy #ITjobs #Wokingjobs. #SQL + #UNIX required. Apply at: https://t.co/n4FhPyGiOd
- 09 March 2015 16:53
- 09 March 2015 16:01