Each year we offer a number of graduates the opportunity to develop their careers in our rapidly expanding business. We look for high calibre, enthusiastic graduates with computing or numerate degrees and an interest in the investment marketplace.
We offer comprehensive and ongoing training covering a wide range of subjects, a graduate mentoring scheme, and plenty of opportunity for career progression in our fast growing company. We also have competitive benefits/compensation. The company actively supports a wide range of social and sporting opportunities organised by employees and informal events are arranged throughout the year.
To find out more about the exciting opportunities available please look at the country you are interested in applying to in Global Vacancies. To apply, simply identify the position you are interested in on the web site and follow the simple instructions for submitting your resume/CV.
- What's the Fidessa recruitment process like?
- We have a fair, professional and rigorous selecti…
- Is there a closing date for applications?
- Many of our vacancies are rolling positions for m…
- Do I need a work permit to apply?
- We can't employ anyone who doesn't have the right…
- Fidessa internships are managed by the hiring cou…
- RT @HRGrapevine: Top Employers 2015 announced: http://t.co/00ry7w0PxI #TEUK2015 @TopEmployersUK #HR http://t.co/GlBjZ3kKtv
- 27 February 2015 14:54
- RT @KevKeeg: Before the chicken main an award to collect #fidessa #TEUK2015 @TopEmployersUK http://t.co/FhZKGviX2P
- 27 February 2015 14:02
- RT @KevKeeg: Top employer certification dinner 2015 #fidessa #TEUK2015 http://t.co/gkV5ybRFFe
- 27 February 2015 14:01