Each year we offer a number of graduates the opportunity to develop their careers in our rapidly expanding business. We look for high calibre, enthusiastic graduates with computing or numerate degrees and an interest in the investment marketplace.
We offer comprehensive and ongoing training covering a wide range of subjects, a graduate mentoring scheme, and plenty of opportunity for career progression in our fast growing company. We also have competitive benefits/compensation. The company actively supports a wide range of social and sporting opportunities organised by employees and informal events are arranged throughout the year.
To find out more about the exciting opportunities available please look at the country you are interested in applying to in Global Vacancies. To apply, simply identify the position you are interested in on the web site and follow the simple instructions for submitting your resume/CV.
- Can I apply for more than one role at a time?
- This depends on the country you are applying to w…
- Is there a closing date for applications?
- Many of our vacancies are rolling positions for m…
- Do I need a work permit to apply?
- We can't employ anyone who doesn't have the right…
- Where are we based?
- Fidessa is a global company. We have offices in E…
- Great tips from @thegrbteam for increasing #LinkedIn visibility: https://t.co/VP2LmDSmWm
- 26 August 2016 12:51
- RT @targetjobsUK: In need of some advice for creating your #graduate #CV? See your six-step guide! https://t.co/OOR06iZMli
- 23 August 2016 13:51
- RT @JustinLJFidessa: #Derivatives #Trading #Technology commentary from @TABBFORUM, using best-in-class ISVs is the way forward https://t.co…
- 23 August 2016 12:17