Each year we offer a number of graduates the opportunity to develop their careers in our rapidly expanding business. We look for high calibre, enthusiastic graduates with computing or numerate degrees and an interest in the investment marketplace.
We offer comprehensive and ongoing training covering a wide range of subjects, a graduate mentoring scheme, and plenty of opportunity for career progression in our fast growing company. We also have competitive benefits/compensation. The company actively supports a wide range of social and sporting opportunities organised by employees and informal events are arranged throughout the year.
To find out more about the exciting opportunities available please click here. To apply simply, identify the position you are interested in on the web site and follow the simple instructions for submitting your resume/CV.
- How do I apply?
- It couldn't be more simple. When you have selecte…
- How do I submit my CV/Resume?
- Please go to our Global Vacancies page and select…
- How long will the recruitment process take?
- We endeavour to turn around your application with…
- What's the Fidessa recruitment process like?
- We have a fair, professional and rigorous selecti…
- New Software Support Analyst #vacancy #Wokingjob Full details and how to apply at http://t.co/Gd1NrWeZqd
- 27 August 2014 15:22
- New #Graduate #Accounting and Finance Trainee role. #Vacancy based in #London Full details at http://t.co/6oT8Zke1QW
- 14 August 2014 11:31
- Looking for a #newjob? Fidessa has a range of #developer #vacancy based in #Woking #London and #Belfast. Details at; http://t.co/ECh51ENZ8z
- 11 August 2014 15:41
- Careers Fair
- Brunel University
- IT and Technology Fair
- Information Technology, Science and Engineering Fair
- University of Southampton