Each year we offer a number of graduates the opportunity to develop their careers in our rapidly expanding business. We look for high calibre, enthusiastic graduates with computing or numerate degrees and an interest in the investment marketplace.
We offer comprehensive and ongoing training covering a wide range of subjects, a graduate mentoring scheme, and plenty of opportunity for career progression in our fast growing company. We also have competitive benefits/compensation. The company actively supports a wide range of social and sporting opportunities organised by employees and informal events are arranged throughout the year.
To find out more about the exciting opportunities available please click here. To apply simply, identify the position you are interested in on the web site and follow the simple instructions for submitting your resume/CV.
- Do I need a work permit to apply?
- We can't employ anyone who doesn't have the right…
- What benefits can I expect?
- We offer competitive salaries with performance re…
- Can I apply for more than one role at a time?
- This depends on the country you are applying to w…
- Where are we based?
- Fidessa is a global company. We have offices in E…
- #new #graduate Application Support Analyst #vacancy #London min 2:2 numerate degree Full details and how to apply; http://t.co/OTKeM8aADx
- 23 July 2014 11:19
- RT @GuardianCareers: How to make the most of your personal achievements on your CV http://t.co/Hje6v1LtZT #careerslab #careers #CV #jobsear…
- 14 July 2014 12:35
- New #Graduate Automation Test Engineer based in #Woking Full details and how to apply; http://t.co/TW92GB1Hty
- 09 July 2014 15:56