Each year we offer a number of graduates the opportunity to develop their careers in our rapidly expanding business. We look for high calibre, enthusiastic graduates with computing or numerate degrees and an interest in the investment marketplace.
We offer comprehensive and ongoing training covering a wide range of subjects, a graduate mentoring scheme, and plenty of opportunity for career progression in our fast growing company. We also have competitive benefits/compensation. The company actively supports a wide range of social and sporting opportunities organised by employees and informal events are arranged throughout the year.
To find out more about the exciting opportunities available please look at the country you are interested in applying to in Global Vacancies. To apply, simply identify the position you are interested in on the web site and follow the simple instructions for submitting your resume/CV.
- How do I submit my CV/Resume?
- Please go to the country page and then select the…
- Do I need a work permit to apply?
- We can't employ anyone who doesn't have the right…
- Can I apply for more than one role at a time?
- This depends on the country you are applying to w…
- What's the Fidessa recruitment process like?
- We have a fair, professional and rigorous selecti…
- New #WokingJob Trading Platform Configuration Engineer #vacancy Full details and how to apply via https://t.co/n4FhPyGiOd
- 11 September 2014 14:27
- RT @GuardianJobs: Not all CV templates will work for everyone, make sure you get the right CV template for you #CV http://t.co/SvGAbJ6kEK
- 04 September 2014 14:48
- #Wokingjobs New #Sybase Database Administrator #vacancy Full details and how to apply; https://t.co/n4FhPyGiOd
- 04 September 2014 12:44