Human rights policy
Fidessa expects staff and suppliers of goods and services to respect the human rights of others.
We are committed to respecting the human rights of individuals in all aspects of our operations around the world. We also recognise that we have an opportunity to ensure that human rights are understood and observed in the areas that we operate.
We support the principles set out in the following international standards:
- UN Declaration of Human Rights
- UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights
- Core Conventions of the International Labour Organisation
We are committed and expect our suppliers to be committed to the following:
- we prohibit any form of child labour
- we prohibit forced or compulsory working for any employees
- we will provide working environments which are healthy and safe and free from inhumane treatment
- we respect our employees' right to participate in trade union arrangements and are free to join an organisation of their choice
- pay will not be lower than that required by local law or, in the absence of a law, the level paid generally within that industry