Ethics & transparency policy
We expect our employees to act in a socially responsible fashion at all times.
- follow good business ethics
- comply with legal obligations
- not condone any form of corrupt behaviour in any business dealings
- encourage all employees to inform the management of any concerns
- provide a confidential and secure reporting channel for our employees
- investigate any reports and act swiftly and appropriately
- expect our employees to act in a socially responsible fashion at all times
- follow a code of conduct that promotes individual social responsibility
We will monitor and improve where can to:
- continually improve and monitor this area
- increase employee awareness through training
- maintain this policy on a regular basis in consultation with stakeholders where necessary
Fidessa emphasises its commitment to this policy by ensuring that the guidance in this area is clear with no ambiguity.